Monday 16 November 2009

The rest of the Pipkins

These are the rest of the characters of Waybuloo.


I am most pleased by the way Yojojo turned out.  He has a marvellous curly tail and a little quiff or hair that reminds me of a combover.



Lau Lau is a rabbit Pipkin made of purple cotton.  Her dress comes off.


Finally, there is Nok Tok.  I think I got his legs right, but his t-shirt is entirely the wrong colour and his smile does not work out as well with brown wool on brown wool.  These have all been noted in my scribble book of ideas.

Once they were finished, I proudly presented them to my niece.  They proceeded to dance around the room and sing.  The little purple one had a new house inside a plastic pumpkin, while the blue and pink one hid among the books on the shelves.  She has already lost the orange one.  I take this a sign of approval.

3 comments:

  1. Is it possible to get the pattern for yo jo jo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make YoJoJo for my son and a friends son. Is there a pattern at all?

    Thanks :)

    Leila

    ReplyDelete